Director of the Analyst and Associate Team
Sydney Ganon is a consultant on the Effective Organizations & Investments team. She supports government agencies, nonprofits and foundations in making strategic decisions informed by policy, practice and research. Her recent projects have included: COVID-19 response in public education; collective impact efforts and the impact of place on education investments; and strategic planning for networks and foundations.
Sydney believes that all children should have an equitable education that addresses their full needs and allows them to thrive in life.
- Research, Program Analysis & Program Strategy
- Communities of Practice
- Strategy Development & Implementation Support
- Policy Analysis & Development
- Getting Stuff Done
- Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE)
- Greater Los Angeles Education Foundation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- National Public Education Support Fund